Friday 1 February 2013

Missguided Goodies


Thought I'd let you all know what I've been treating myself to this week. I'm not usually one to shop on Missguided but, as I have quickly realised, they are just so cheap - especially when it comes to crop tops. Crop tops have fast become my go-to basic to wear with anything and everything with a high-waisted cut, so you can see why I was to drawn to these bargains.
 
 
 
 
Missguided Goodies
 
 
 
From Top Left to Bottom Right:
 
 
So I got all this for just over £40 which meant I was also eligible for free next day delivery - which I most probably would have paid for anyway as I absolutely hate having to wait for goodies when ordering them on the internet. When I buy something I want it and I want it NOW.
 
Along with these gorge crop tops I also came a across a pair of denim style disco pants when browsing the 'leggings' section. Now, in the picture I think they look amazing and I've been after a pair of high-waisted jeans for a long, long time, however I'm slightly afraid they may turn up and look completely different. I really don't want them to be a jegging type material as I'm not the biggest fan of this item of clothing. But we shall see when they arrive in the morning!
 
Can I also mention how beautiful the off the shoulder number is. I have fallen in love with this style and cannot wait to see what it looks like when I try it on. I may even have to go back and order this in the berry shade (my absolute fave colour) and the black.
 
What have you all been treating yourselves to this week?
 
Love Bron x


No comments:

Post a Comment