Tuesday 26 February 2013

And Relaaaax

I have so much to be doing right now what with uni work, holding a job down, seeing my boyfriend/friends/family, blogging and freelancing it all seems to be getting a bit mental. At this current moment in time I'm just about keeping my head above water. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this attitude for the following 10 weeks that remain of my degree. Scary times.

Today has been yet another whirlwind, featuring me running around like a headless chicken and frantically ticking things off my to-do list. I've managed to clear a small space in my schedule to devote to writing up a quick blog post, because I couldn't possibly let you all down now, could I.

Due to the fact that I have had to be in ten places at once today I've settled for wearing a floaty maxi skirt. The skirt is both easy to move around in and made of a nice light material, which is just perfect for those moments when your all hot and bothered - and these moments seem to creeping up on me on a regular basis these days (Who said stress was a bad thing?!). I also love the aztec print on the skirt. Prints like these are a great way to jazz up an otherwise boring outfit and make you feel a bit more cheery on such a grey day. I've kept the rest of my outfit simple, teaming the skirt with a white sheer embroidered blouse from Topshop, a belt to cinch in my waist and my black heeled chelsea boots.




Sleepy Bron... 

Skirt - New Look, £16.99
Blouse - Topshop, £32
Jacket - Topshop, gift
Boots - Ebay, £19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment