Sunday 24 February 2013

Bargain Bin

I've spent the weekend visiting my boyfriend in Plymouth. I'll take any excuse to get out of Southampton for a few days and it's always nice to have a change of scenery. As you may know, Edd is a photographer and so I have taken full advantage of this today by getting him to take a few snaps of me before we went out and about for the day.

This morning we woke up to find the sun shining through the windows. Whenever there is a slight hint of sunshine I always feel the overpowering need to put shorts on - yes I am aware that it's still February but I just can't help myself. Due to the rather underwhelming temperatures down in Plym I teamed my shorts with the thickest pair of tights I could find and added a black and white striped jumper over my sheer shirt.

I picked the jumper up in the Primark sale a couple of days ago for the bargain price of £5 (reduced from £12). The shirt is also another Primark find. I saw something similar in Topshop a few weeks ago and you can only imagine my delight when I noticed this almost identical shirt for a fraction of the price. I found the shoes whilst rummaging around the shops during the January sales. They're from River Island and were marked at half the original price. They were also the only pair in the store and were in my size - it was fate.





Striped Jumper - Primark £5 (sale)
Shirt - Primark £12
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - River Island £15 (sale)
Belt - H&M £7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment