Thursday 28 February 2013

Slouching Around

Today I am extra tired. I've had a very busy week, which has included a flying visit back home to work a few shifts as I was needed at my old job. I'm never going to complain at the prospect of money coming my way so I was more than willing to help. Unfortunately I have become very unused to the early mornings and having to catch a train back to Southampton at a ridiculous hour this morning certainly did not help, but needs must and all that!

Due to my current weary ways I really didn't fancy making too much of an effort to get dressed this morning, and of course I wanted to be extra comfy for my long train journey. However, even in slouch mode I always feel the need to make some sort of an effort. After all, who wants to leave the house looking like a slob. Even when I'm not feeling my best I always find that a little bit of effort will go some way to making me feel almost human again.

In the end I opted for a check shirt, which I own about ten of yet rarely get round to wearing these days, teamed with a turtle neck crop top and nice comfy cut-off shorts. What's not to like. I also love my hair here, the bob is back with a vengeance. I have to admit that it did not stay this way after I left the house to brave the elements, but it's nice to think it looked passable for a little while!




Check Shirt - Topshop
Turtle Neck Crop Top - Boohoo
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - New Look
Boots - eBay

3 comments: