Tuesday 12 February 2013

More Tartan Please

Here's a phrase I thought I'd never say: I am LOVING all things tartan. Cannot get enough of it right now. I have all manner of things in this weird and wonderful print from scarfs to skirts and today I even decided to venture out in my new tartan dress. I actually had the dress for Christmas but I've been too chicken to break it out ever since. However, seeing as the weather is so damp and dreary I needed something to lift my spirits just a little bit and it seems this dress is just what the doctor ordered. Add into the mix my blossoming love for pinafore dresses and it would seem that I do indeed want to revert back to the nineties child that I once was. Well, one can but dream. .

Seeing as we are braving arctic conditions at the moment, I have teamed the dress with a black sheer shirt (worn underneath), and my ever-present opaque tights. As soon as I put it on I felt like my six-year-old self once again and I really believe that every stressed out third year student should give this dress a whirl, it makes you feel oh so carefree - if only this were try, hey!









Tartan Dress - Boohoo (gift)
Shirt - Topshop (£30)
Black Pointed Flats With Tiger Design - Boohoo (£15)
Triangle Necklace - Miss Selfridge (gift)




1 comment:

  1. I love the tartan dress, but I really love those shoes!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete