Sunday 17 February 2013

Mono Mono Monochrome

It's been a busy week and consequently I've let my posting slide a little bit. Forgive me, I'm currently trying to keep myself from drowning in my uni work. Anyway, I woke up this morning to find the sun shining through my window, which always makes you feel a bit better about life - especially when extremely hungover on a Sunday - and it gave me a boost of motivation to do an outfit post.

I originally planned to do an outfit post based on what I wore last night. It was my housemates 22nd birthday and so a group of us headed to Grand Cafe for a meal, and although this was a lovely place with amazing food we did feel rather out of place. Basically, we definitely weren't classy enough to be seen in there, but nevertheless I would recommend going there if you fancy splashing out and dressing up - which is always fun, right?! The night quickly descended into us getting rather intoxicated and subsequently not taken any reasonably decent photo's - oops.

So here you have it, a quick outfit I've put together to head into town today. Obviously monochrome is all everyone is banging on about these days, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and see what I could team it with.





 
Harelquin Monocrome Skirt - Boohoo, £20
Denim Skirt - Topshop, £32
My trusty pointed flats - Boohoo, £15
 
 
And here's a pic of my new fringe, I'm in love!
 
Hope you like, how are you all spending this fine day?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment