Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bristol Photo Shoot

So yesterday I decided to leave Southampton for a little trip to the beautifully exciting city of Bristol. Now I wasn't just gallivanting off for no reason, I was there to interview the lovely Emily and Jess, the founders of inspirational wedding blog, Bespoke Bride. The girls were in the midst of a photo shoot for the launch of their new website 'The Online Wedding Show'.

Last night's shoot, photographed by Edd Taylor, was based in the wonderfully trendy vintage and antique furniture shop Dig Haushizzle (if you wish to read my previous post on them click here), which I have to say offered the perfect backdrop for the girls - simply amazing.  The end result was great and I cannot wait to see the final images - I'm sure everyone involved is equally excited in their anticipation of these! And although we ran out of time for an actual interview this will instead take place next week.

For now, here's a couple of 'behind-the-scenes' snaps taken by myself (sorry for the crappy phone quality) and Cass at Dig Haushizzle.









No comments:

Post a Comment