Friday 8 February 2013

Friday Feeling

So I'm off on my way into town before stopping off at uni for a seminar. We all know how tempting it is to roll out of the house wearing the t-shirt you slept in and pair of leggings when you've got uni, especially when hungover on a Friday. But I've tried my very best to make an effort this afternoon, after all you look good, you feel good - right?!

So here's what I've thrown together today. A purple and burgundy tartan skirt a la Primark teamed with a black sheer blouse, opaque tights and some black studded ankle boots. Perfect for a chilly winter day.

I'll apologise in advance for the awful webcam pictures but unfortunately my camera has decided to die on me this morning, which is never ideal.





Blouse - Topshop, £30
Skirt - Primark, £10
Necklace - Miss Selfridge, gift
Studded Boots - eBay, £20

Love Bron x

No comments:

Post a Comment