Tuesday 15 January 2013

WANT WANT WANT

If you've been keeping up with my blog lately you will definitely be aware of my love for shoes. Boots in particular. I have my own increasing collection which has recently burst the constraints of my wardrobe as is currently taking over every available space in my bedroom. Yet, in spite of this, I still want more. I definitely don't need anymore, but a girl can but dream. And dream I do, all day everyday.
 
Anyway, after a lengthy internet browsing sesh I have compiled a small but very expensive wishlist for the coming weeks. Luckily I was able to restrain myself from whipping out the debit card and actually purchasing anything, something my mother would be proud of. However, I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to resist these absolute beauties.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shoes
 
From Top Left to Bottom Right:
 
 
 
 
I've seen a couple of pairs of these cut out boots around and although I was rather sceptical at first, I have to say that I have fallen head over heels for these. They offer a slightly different take on the usual style of ankle boots seen on the high street at the moment and would be perfect to carry me through from winter to spring and beyond. At £85 they may be a little out of my price range, but I am almost sure I will be able to find a slightly cheaper (for cheaper read student-budget-friendly) alternative on eBay.
 
I love the shade of burnt orange these chunky platform heels are available in, slightly different to my usual shoe-uniform of black, black and black. Although they do appear to be rather high I feel that the chunky, almost wedge-like heel will make them much easier to walk in - and believe me I need all the help I can get when it comes to walking in heels, think Bambi on ice. Again, I believe these shoes will be great to carry me through to spring/summer and will hopefully make my legs appear slightly longer, which is always a bonus.
 
These platform boots are simply amazing. I have a similar pair bought from H&M last winter, however they've now seen better days and a new pair is badly needed. I love the chequered detailing on the wedge heel, contrasting nicely with the its leather finishing. At £165 I'm not sure I would risk wearing them on a night out in Southampton, far too beautiful to get ruined by the sticky dance floors of night clubs and spilled drinks at every turn.
 
These flat ankle boots with the cut out detailing are too cute, I need these in my wardrobe immediately. They look quite smart and I definitely think they would be able to style up any casual daytime look nicely. They remind of the ever-popular brogues, but in boot format. I would most probably wear these boots with a cute floral tea dress, pulled in at the waist with a thin leather belt. Either that or a pair of skinny jeans, rolled up to expose the ankle. Just perfect.
 
Finally, these burgundy boots offer a great alternative to the classic black chelsea boot. This shade is possibly my absolute favourite colour at present and I basically just want to buy everything that is available in burgundy. My collection seems to be growing by the day. Therefore, obviously I need these boots in my life.
 
 
What shoes are you dieing to get your hands on at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment