Tuesday 8 January 2013

Did Someone Say Shoes?

I seem to have gone a bit shoe mad of late. To give you a little insight; I've bought three pairs in the last two days, to go with the the three pairs I had for Christmas, which all helps in adding to my already mammoth collection (I'm definitely pushing 60 pairs).

Black ankle boots seem to be a favourite with me at the moment. I have several pairs, all fairly similar, but beautiful all the same. I just cannot seem to resist, they're incredibly versatile and will carry me from season to season, not to mention the fact that the small heel gives me some much needed added height, so why not. Despite this, I still felt it necessary to purchase another two pairs whilst browsing the Boohoo website yesterday evening. Here they are:
Black Leather Look, Metallic Tip Ankle Boots - £38
Available here
Block Heel Buck leAnkle Boots - £35
Available here






















I couldn't decide which I preferred. They're both gorgeous and the affordable price tag along with a twenty percent off discount code meant that I could buy both feeling largely guilt free. The leather look metallic tip boots provide a classic look that will work with any number of outfits. They can style up a daytime look and take you through to the evening - what else could you possible want from a shoe? The cut-out, buckled ankle boots I could not resist. I've seen a few girls sporting similar boots and I've been obsessed with finding an affordable, student-budget-friendly, alternative ever since. I can't wait to experiment with this pair, they're definitely a great look for the following few months, the cut-outs will expose ankle and make a nod to the British attempt of springtime weather.

Anyway, today I ventured out to Cardiff to check out the vintage shops - all very helpful for my FMP. In between research I managed to take a quick detour into the Saint David's centre to check out the shops and came across these beauties in River Island:



River Island - £15 (unfortunately I cannot find them online anymore)

Of course I had to get them. It was fate; the only pair in sight, my size and at half price. Only a fool would walk away from that.

And just in case you haven't seen enough of my shoe collection already, here's a few pairs I got for Christmas. Each and every one I am truly and utterly in love with.

Tan Suedette Studded Back Ankle Boots - £35
Available here


River Island - £25 (unfortunately no longer online)

What shoes are you coveting at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment