Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Funday?

It would seem that I've really been lacking on the blogging front this week. It's been the first week back at uni and the initial workload, along with that of my FMP and the fact that I'm just a lazy bitch has all gotten on top of me. However, I have found a few minutes in my busy Sunday schedule (which includes eating ridiculous amounts of junk food and generally vegging on the sofa) to dedicate to a bit of insightful blogging.

I've spent the weekend with my boyfriend, he travelled down to Southampton to help me out with a few photoshoots for my Final Major Project. I'm so pleased with the photo's, about a million zillion times better than something I would have produced myself. We've had a rather lazy day (or perhaps I should say entire weekend) but we're planning on heading out for a meal this evening before Edd travels back to Plymouth tomorrow afternoon.

Anyways, as I have done little of interest this week I'd thought I'd do a quick WIWT post. As I've mentioned, we're heading for a meal so obviousy I do not want to look like I've just rolled out of the wrong side of the bed, but on the other hand I don't want to look too over-the-top-dressed-up either. This is Southampton after all. This is what I've opted for on this chilly January Sunday evening:











Poppy Print Playsuit - Topshop, Christmas Present
Belt - H&M, £7.99
Denim Jacket - Topshop, Christmas Present
Fur Stole - H&M, £2 (sale)
Bag - Boohoo, Christmas Present
Boots - Ebay, £20 

So there you go, I've opted for a poppy print playsuit teamed with black heeled chelsea boots - something I rarely leave the house without these days and a burgundy belt to cinch it in a bit at the waist. Opaque tights to keep my legs warm and the obligatory fur stole in place of the usual tartan scarf.

What have your Sunday evenings consisted off?


1 comment: