Wednesday 27 March 2013

Acid Florals

So far, this week has been an incredibly lazy one. I've come down to Plymouth for a few days to visit my boyfriend and seeing as we can't really get out and about much due to the ridiculously cold weather we have resulted to spending a lot of time sleeping, eating and being general slobs - which is actually a welcome break from all the uni work I've had to be doing lately. I also took advantage of his roof terrace for some cheeky outfit photo's, as you can see...




Shirt - Topshop
Jacket -Topshop
Necklace - New Look
Boots - Boohoo

I picked this skirt up on a recent trip to Topshop. I spotted it as soon as I walked in the door and instantly fell in love, I knew I just had to have it. I've always been a big fan of florals when it comes to patterned garments and the pops of neon colour on this skirt are perfect for brightening up your outfit and lifting your mood during these dull days.

I seem to be gravitating toward skirts as of late, I'm not sure why as they're not something I've ever been a big fan of in the past. I love the a-line cut of this skirt, a little different from the skater skirts and body-con midi skirts that are everywhere you turn at the moment. Teamed with opaque tights and ankle boots it makes a great day time look, perfect for popping to the shops or meeting friends for coffee. For an evening on the town wear with chunky block heels and a sheer shirt. I will definitely be stocking up on more a-line cuts and neon pop clothing in preparation for summertiiiiiime.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment