Wednesday 3 April 2013

Monooooo-Chrome

Yes, we're all loving monochrome at the moment. What's not to love about a bit of classic black and white, eh? Look's great on every shape, body size and skin tone and oh so versatile. I'm not just speaking for myself when I say these are some of the most lusted after combinations of late. My monochrome pickings seem to have expanded a great deal in previous weeks in my great anticipation for spring to finally arrive.

The sun has been shining this week, but it's still FREEZING people so please don't get out those tights-free legs just yet - purple skin is not a desired look. The bright weather has, however, inspired me to start breaking out some of my spring/summer pieces - the majority of them picked up in Primark on my recent visits. Everyone seems to be taking notice of this bargain retailer at the moment and it seems that they have finally earned themselves some serious fashion credentials with their S/S '13 items.

I am absolutely these trousers I picked up last weekend. I'm not usually someone who would go for anything other than skinny jeans or leggings when it comes to this sort of item, but at just £12 I thought I'd give these trews a whirl. I loooove the pattern on them, along with the high waist and the light-weight material clings to my legs in all the right places. They give a sort of sporty feel, which again is not something I've ever tried out seeing as I'm somewhat allergic to exercise, but there's a first for everything! The sleeveless turtle neck top is also Primark, again a super light-weight material which will be great when the weather gets a bit warmer. I've also been looking for a turtle neck top that isn't cropped for a while, so this was a great find at just £8!






Top - Primark
Trousers - Primark 
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Kukee
Jacket - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment