Thursday 18 April 2013

Nailspiration

I'm just going to start by saying I am soo sorry my blogging has been a little non-existent lately. I have to admit that it's been a mixture of uni work piling up (3 weeks left until the real world people!), not having a camera and breaking my one and only memory card earlier in the week. So today I have purchased a new memory card and managed to get hold of a camera, blogging will definitely be resuming as of now - I have so many new purchases that I'm so excited to share with whoever happens to be reading!

Today I've decided to do a slightly different post to the norm, focusing on my nails. I seem to have misplaced my entire nail varnish collection in the last few months, they are literally disappearing on a daily basis. It's probably something to do with my inability to put things back where I found them. Anyway, due to this little mishap I have started to look for a host of new colours to mix and match with my spring wardrobe and I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer on Barry M nail varnish's in Superdrug last weekend. This is what I managed to pick up (along with a basket full of other goodies):





This is the first shade I've decided to try out. It's called 'Berry' and I personally think it is just the best shade for this time of year, pastels and ice cream colours are definitely wardrobe staples of mine come the spring/summer months - every year without fail, in fact. I was so happy to find this shade in the offer as I had just ran out of my trusty Boots 17 one.

The other two colours I've picked up are next to be used on my talons. What girl doesn't love a good red nail varnish, and this slightly darker take on the classic shade is a great way to toughen up a red nail. And of course, I couldn't resist the glitter - perfect for putting on top of a beige varnish (Barry M 'lychee' is what I use as a base).

What colours will you be rocking this spring/summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment