Tuesday 12 March 2013

Black on Black

The last few days have been strange ones, weather wise. Arctic conditions have returned with a vengeance with the likes of snow, gale force winds and rain gracing my doorstep. Not the best. Anyway, as you can see I did manage to brave the chill and step outside to take a few quick outfit pictures for today's post. I will point out that it did start to snow during these snaps, hence the coat. BURR.

I've had to raid my sisters wardrobe today due to the fact that I've had to stay at home a little longer than planned. It was very unlike me to barely pack any clothing, I always tend to be overly prepared for any and every possible occasion. Luckily, my sister is indeed extremely stylish and I am in slight envy of her wardrobe of late, so really it was the perfect excuse to go snooping and see what I could put together. She will definitely be checking my bags for any missing clothing when I return to Southampton, so no sneaking anything back with me unfortunately. Damn it.

In the end I chose this pleated, slightly leather-look skirt from River Island which she managed to pick up in the sale for over-half the marked price (bargain hunter or what?!), a sequined crop top from H&M (because we all need a little sparkle in our lives) and a pair of flatform studded shoes from Primark. All of these items still had the tags on them this morning, which indicates to me that she may be even more of a hoarder than I am.







Sequined Top - H&M £14.99
Skirt - River Island, £12 (sale)
Coat - Primark, £10 (sale)
Shoes - Primark (£10)
Belt - Primark (old)



No comments:

Post a Comment