Friday 21 June 2013

Polka Dotty







Dress - Urban Outfitters £20 (sale)
Boots - eBay £19.99
Necklace - Primark £2
Belt - Primark (old)
Bag - New Look

So I've been spending a few days in Southampton with my sister, showing her the delights of uni life before the dream is all over for me (just over a week left, boo!). After having a bit of a lazy day yesterday, we finally managed to pull ourselves together and wander into town for an ice cream break - I'm never one to turn down a sweet treat! Although it took us about an hour to decide what flavours we wanted it was certainly worth it, so so yummy!

After hitting the shops and the mid-season sales hard the day before I thought it was only necessary to break out some of my new buys. This polka dot shift dress was one of the many items I purchased in the Urban Outfitters sale for a bargain £20. I'm not usually one for dresses but I love the casual feel to this one and the light weight material is great for summer. I also love the paisley print around the bottom of the dress, giving it a bit more of an edge and mixing up those prints nicely. Because the weather seemed really unsure of itself yesterday I teamed it with opaque tights and ankle boots as I didn't want to get caught out if it rained. I definitely think it would look great with bare legs and gladiators on a warmer day though! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment