Thursday 17 October 2013

Leather Loving


Hello! I know, I know.. it has been a good 3 months since I gave this blog any sort of love and attention. I assure you I haven't been sat on my bum though, I've been very busy interning and trying to get my first steps on the career ladder following the end of uni (boo, definitely still mourning that loss). I've been meaning to get back to blogging for ages now and after being on a few too many shopping trips lately, I definitely have motivation and inspiration for A LOT of new blog posts!

I've got a few weeks off at the moment before starting a new job and I'm taking the opportunity to get out and about as much as I can. Today, I've been shopping (no surprises there) in Cardiff and met up with my sister for lunch at ASK (best risotto ever) before heading back home for a chilled evening in front of the telly, bliss!

Although winter is undeniably on the way, the typical British weather couldn't seem to make it's mind up today. One minute it was sunny, the next I peek out the window and it's bloody raining - always a tricky one when trying to plan an appropriate outfit. In the end, I went for this roll neck heart print top I bagged in the Topshop sale a few days ago. I've been admiring it for a while and was so so glad I waited to part with my hard earned cash, because at less the half the original price I couldn't have asked for more! Teamed with my trusty leather skirt, opaque tights and pointed loafers I was ready for all conditions.





Skirt - Primark (last year)
Shoes - River Island
Necklace - New Look


Promise I'll be posting again very soon guys! xox

1 comment:

  1. Best risotto ever is now at Pizza Express. That's official...

    ReplyDelete