Monday 17 June 2013

Pink Lippy

Today post is a little bit different from the norm, in that I'm actually trying out a beauty post. Now I'm no expert in beauty and I rarely experiment with my make-up routine however I do have a make-up bag overflowing with colourful lipsticks that I rarely (if ever) wear. You see I know what looks good and I've become stuck in my nude lipstick wearing ways.

Spotting a 'buy one get one half price' offer on in Boots this weekend, I decided it was time to stock up on colour for the summer and get myself out of my make-up rut. I won't actually tell you what I spent as I can't quite believe it myself, but nevertheless here's a peek at the first shade I've tried out - Boots 17 range in Pink Posey:






When I picked this lipstick up I was slightly shocked at its electrifying pink shade, but actually its not too bright at all, which is just perfect for dipping your toes in the water. I quite like it teamed with a flick of liquid eye liner and my rather pale complexion (boo you British summer).

What do you think? Any other suggestions for shades to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment