Thursday 20 June 2013

Cobalt Blue and Floral






Top - Topshop (old)
Trousers - Miss Selfridge £12 (sale)
Jacket - eBay 99p
Necklace - Primark £2
Shoes - Primarl £6

So this outfit is actually what I wore yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to post it up. Yesterday was a very busy day, starting off with a trip to the gym at 7am (yes, I am a changed person), followed by a train journey to Cardiff for the Management Recruitment Event at River Island and obviously I took advantage of a spot of shopping afterwards. Wanting to make an impression and also be nice and cool in the very warm weather yesterday, I opted for these cobalt blue floral printed trousers picked up in the Miss Selfridge sale about a month ago. And, because I love cobalt blue so much, I just had to team it with this cobalt blue cropped shirt, picked up in Topshop last year and absolutely worn to death - but still, I refuse to part from it.

I love this combo and, teamed with the denim jacket, it made a great summer shopping outfit because there really is nothing I hate more than being a big sweaty mess, laden with carrier bags and huffing and puffing down the street. I feel I avoided this nicely. What do you think?

1 comment: