Sunday 16 June 2013

Geometric Print Shirt




Geometric Print Shirt - Daisy Street
Jeans - Topshop Petite
Shoes - Daisy Street

Today is such a dreary day and although it may be Fathers Day I don't have any family plans as my parents are lucky enough to be sunning themselves in Greece at the moment (and I'm not jealous at all). To cheer myself up as much as possible I've chucked on my new geometric print shirt from Daisy Street - because who can be miserable when they're wearing a funky shirt?!

I have a rather large collection of shirts, some would say too many but I don't listen to them. I literally wear them with anything and they look great all year round, so why not stock up? After all, you can never have too much of a good thing. This shirt was an absolute bargain at £19.99 and is perfect for chucking on with a pair of jeans on a day like today. I love it so much right now that I'm even contemplating buying it in white. 

I would definitely recommend taking a look at Daisy Street for some affordable on-trend pieces. I also picked up a denim pinafore dress for £24.99 last week, but I'm saving that post for another day so keep your eyes peeled! 

Hope you're all spoiling your dad's today, mine certainly deserves it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment